Redding, CA 96001 | Technician
Echo Technician – Redding, CA
Nestled in between Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen in Northern California, you will find the outdoor paradise that is Redding, California. Redding offers over 200 miles of hiking and biking trails, world class fishing, 300 days of sunshine a year and the only bridge in the world that functions as a sun dial, an architectural marvel. The Sacramento River runs swiftly through the heart of Redding creating one of the best fisheries around. Redding was the only West Coast town to make Forbes.com’s list of “North America’s Top 10 Trout Fishing Towns”. The opportunity for outdoor recreation is vast and varied in this beautiful corner of Northern California.
Technician is responsible for preparing patients and diagnostic equipment for imaging procedures, explaining procedures to patients, and using diagnostic equipment to create images of the patient’s heart. Tech assists physicians in interpreting data from images and determines which images should be saved and ensuring that records are kept properly.
- Current Certification
- AHA BLS
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipend for our providers on the road
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V