Family Practice Physician
Central, MO 65473 | Family Practice
Family Practice Physician – Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Fort Leonard Wood is located in the heart of the Ozarks, approximately 130 miles west of Saint Louis and 90 miles east of Springfield. This is one of the Nation’s largest military reservations, spanning over 71,000 acres. The fort was named in honor of Major General Leonard Wood, a graduate of Harvard Medical School and later the commander of the Rough Riders during the Spanish American War.
Physician must be Board Certified in family practice by the appropriate American Board. Provider must have completed residency in a family practice and have two years of full time hands-on experience practicing as a full scope family physician within the last three years.
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in the US
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS
Monday – Friday from 7:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Independent contractor positions that include malpractice insurance
- W-2 salaried travel contracts where you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Housing or housing allowance
- Health insurance options
- Life insurance plus long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- $2000 toward CMEs
- Paid vacation/time off and much more!
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V