Family Practice Physician
Southern, TX 78234 | Family Practice
Family Practice Physician – Fort Sam Houston, TX
Fort Sam Houston is located in San Antonio, Texas. San Antonio is in South Central Texas 140 miles northwest of the Gulf of Mexico and 150 miles northeast of Laredo. San Antonio has been ranked as the number 2 travel destination in the United States and the number 9 travel destination in the world. Fort Sam was designated as a National Historic Landmark in 1975, as one of the Army’s oldest posts. Fort Sam was named after the first president of the Republic of Texas, Sam Houston.
Physician is required to either be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy and successfully completed an approved residency training program or be Board certified in a primary care specialty. Provider must have at least one year of experience within the last three years practicing as a Primary Care Physician.
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in the US
- AHA BCLS
- Valid DEA registration number
8 hour shifts may include weekdays, weekends, evenings and federal holidays
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Independent contractor positions that include malpractice insurance
- W-2 salaried travel contracts where you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Housing or housing allowance
- Health insurance options
- Life insurance plus long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- $2000 toward CMEs
- Paid vacation/time off and much more!
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V