Navajo Nation, AZ 86515 | ALL
The Navajo Nation is a total of 27,000 square miles and extends into Arizona, New Mexico and Utah. Home to more than a dozen national monuments, tribal parks and historical sites as well as a dozen lakes and ponds. Navajo Land is painted with rich southwestern colors of reds, yellows, oranges and pale greens and covered with crystal blue skies. The Navajo are the largest federally recognized Native American Indian tribe in the United States, consisting of 298,000 members. Their culture and traditions are geared towards family life and their love for the land. Today many Navajo continue to live a predominantly traditional lifestyle, speaking the Navajo language and practicing the religion.
Looking for compassionate healthcare providers with good critical thinking, communication and organizational skills. Duties and responsibilities may encompass outpatient, inpatient and community healthcare services.
- Internal Medicine, Family Practice Physicians and Hospitalists
- Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Med-Surg, Psychiatric, Emergency Room, Intensive Care and Clinic Registered Nurses
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V