Sierra Vista, AZ 85635 | Intensive Care
ICU RN – Sierra Vista, AZ
Known as the Humming Bird capital of the United States, surrounded by towering mountains and after the sun goes down, covered by clear night sky with a celestial view nothing short of astronomical, Sierra Vista is an exciting and picturesque place to be. While it is a young city, incorporated in 1956, Sierra Vista’s Old West history still resonates throughout the area today. Here you’ll find echoes of the Indian wars, Buffalo Soldiers, Chiricahua Apache, Mexican Revolutionaries, early homesteaders, ranchers and miners and rowdy Old West life, all captured in the beautiful mountains and valleys that surround Sierra Vista, Arizona.
RN is responsible for conducting the initial and on-going assessments, developing the patient plan of care through the use of Clinical Pathways; directing and delivering patient care, patient and family education, identifying and correcting variances from the patient’s Clinical Pathway, and completing discharge planning. RN assists in data collection, organizes those aspects of patient care for which RN is responsible, implements, and evaluates care that is consistent with overall admission to post-discharge plan. This position may be caring for children, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
- Current AZ or Compact State license
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS
- Acute Care clinical experience within the last year
- Nights – 12 hour shifts
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipend for our providers on the road
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V