Intensive Care Unit - RN
North Western, NM 87420 | Intensive Care
ICU RN – Shiprock, NM
Shiprock, New Mexico is located on the Navajo Reservation just outside of Farmington and it is hard to miss. The flat and dusty desert of the Four Corners region is interrupted by an imposing and mysterious 7,000 + foot rock shaped like a 19th-century Clipper Ship. The Navajo People refer to the sacred rock as Tse Bit’ a ‘ i which means “rock with wings”. According to Navajo legend it is all that remains of the giant bird that carried the Navajo to New Mexico. Today the Navajo People own the rock and because it is considered sacred, Shiprock has been off limits to climbers since 1970.
RN is responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care by contributing to the patient’s assessment, determining priorities, identifying nursing measures and therapeutic objectives and evaluating outcomes. Provider will have a minimum of two years direct patient care experience within the last three years.
- Current license issued within the United States
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS
12 hour shifts – Both days and nights available
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipend for our providers on the road
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V