Boise, ID 83712 | Med-Surg
Med-Surg RN – Boise, ID
Beauty and adventure abound in Boise, Idaho. From the snow-capped Rocky Mountains as its backdrop and the Boise River winding through the city to the lively and vibrant downtown filled with shops, restaurants, breweries, and people. Boise is also home to the nationally renowned Ballet Idaho and Idaho Dance Theatre. This is a city where you are able to catch a fish in the afternoon and a ballet at night. Boise has a mild four season climate so you are able to enjoy outdoor recreation year round. Fishing, hiking, boating, biking, and skiing. So much to discover and do in the capital city of the Gem State!
RN provides direct patient care within the scope of their practice. Patient care includes assessment, planning and implementing a plan of care and evaluating patients’ progress towards expected outcomes. The RN takes primary responsibility for the patients’ care and works collaboratively with other members of the patient care team. Staff works together to provide care that meets and exceeds the expectations of patients while also providing a satisfying experience to patients and their families.
- Current ID or compact state license
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS
- Shifts Vary
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipend for our providers on the road
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V