Phoenix, AZ 85224 | Med-Surg
Med/Surg-Tele RN – Chandler, AZ
Chandler Arizona is one of the fastest growing cities in the country and booming in the best way! Chandler embodies an active lifestyle with easy access to outdoor recreation, award-winning events, world class golf courses including Arizona's original golf resort, the Crowne Plaza San Marcos Golf Resort and a vibrant downtown which is a must see. Downtown Chandler is filled with award-winning local restaurants, eclectic galleries and fun boutiques. Chandler is truly a city with something for everyone!
RN provides direct patient care within the scope of their practice. Patient care includes assessment, planning and implementing a plan of care and evaluating patients’ progress towards expected outcomes. The RN takes primary responsibility for the patients’ care and works collaboratively with other members of the patient care team. This facility provides family focused care in a supportive environment. Staff works together to provide care that meets and exceeds the expectations of patients while also providing a satisfying experience to patients and their families.
- Current AZ or Compact State license
- AHA BLS
- 2 years of previous experience
- Nights – 12 hour shifts
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipend for our providers on the road
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V