San Diego, CA 92123 | NICU
NICU RN – San Diego, CA
With one of the best summer climates in the nation and breathtaking views, sunny San Diego is the place to be! Explore 70 miles of the spectacular, sun drenched coast, surrounded by diverse neighborhoods filled with culture and personality. This city on the edge of the sparkling blue sea is guaranteed to provide endless adventures and keep a smile on your face.
Looking for a compassionate RN with good critical thinking, communication and organizational skills. RN will be responsible for providing age and culturally appropriate care to infants, consulting and coordinating with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans, providing nutritional assessment and specialized feedings, monitors and adjusts specialized equipment, monitors vital signs, instructs and educates patient’s family and performs other position-related duties as assigned. RN must have two years of relevant experience. PALS certification is preferred.
- Current CA State License
- AHA BLS
Day and night shifts available
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipend for our providers on the road
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V