Obstetrics/Labor and Delivery RN
Fort Defiance, AZ 86504 | Obstetrics
Obstetrics/Labor and Delivery RN – Fort Defiance, AZ
Fort Defiance was established in 1851 and is part of the land that is considered sacred to the Navajo People. Fort Defiance is known as Tsehootsooi in the Navajo language which means “green place among the rocks”. Today Fort Defiance is home to approximately 4,000 people and is located in Apache County at the mouth of Canyon Bonito. The Fort Defiance Hospital and a Navajo tribal school now sit in place of the old fort.
We are currently hiring OB RN for an IHS facility in Arizona. If you are caring and compassionate, have at least one year of relevant experience, are skilled in using electronic health records and ready for an adventure we have the job for you!
- Current license issued within the United States
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS
- 12 hour Night Shift
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipend for our providers on the road
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V