Bethesda, MD 20892 | Pediatric
Pediatric RN - Bethesda, MD
Want to spend your winters skiing in your free time? We have opportunities in Colorado, Utah, Montana and Idaho. Prefer sunny days and an exciting nightlife? We have positions in Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Diego and Dallas. Maybe you are looking for an artistic small town with quaint shops, local watering holes and lots of charm. Let us place you in Scottsdale, Albuquerque or Sedona. If you are seeking an opportunity to give back to the community while exploring what America has to offer, we have the job for you! If you can dream it, we can find it!
RN provides care for children and adolescents within the PICU. Provider is responsible for obtaining patient’s histories and ensuring they are filed properly, consulting with physicians and members of the healthcare teams to comprehend patient’s medical issues and evaluate and implement care plans. Must have at least two years of recent acute pediatric hematology/oncology experience within an inpatient environment or infusion center and previous travel experience.
- Current license issued within the United States
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS
- AHA PALS
Day and Night shift rotation or Night shifts, with 4, 8, and 12 hour shifts available
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipends for our providers on the road
- Referral BONUSES
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V