Primary Care Physician
North Western, NM 87420 | Internal Medicine
Primary Care Physician – Shiprock, NM
Shiprock, New Mexico is located on the Navajo Reservation just outside of Farmington and it is hard to miss. The flat and dusty desert of the Four Corners region is interrupted by an imposing and mysterious 7,000 + foot rock shaped like a 19th-century Clipper Ship. The Navajo People refer to the sacred rock as Tse Bit’ a ‘ i which means “rock with wings”. According to Navajo legend it is all that remains of the giant bird that carried the Navajo to New Mexico. Today the Navajo People own the rock and because it is considered sacred, Shiprock has been off limits to climbers since 1970.
Physician is required to have successfully completed an Undergraduate Program, Medical School (M.D. or D.O.). Physicians must have completed Internship and Residency Program Certification and a minimum of 1 year of experience in this specialty within the last 2 years. Must be Board Eligible at a minimum.
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in the US
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS
We offer TOP COMPETITIVE WAGES plus:
- Independent Contractor positions that include malpractice insurance.
- W-2 salaried travel contracts where you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Housing or Housing allowance + Travel allowances
- Health Insurance Options
- Life Insurance plus Long-term & Short-term Disability Insurance
- A 401k Retirement Plan
- $2000 toward CME’s
- Paid Vacation Time Off + much more!
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V