Wound, Ostomy and Contininence Regsitered Nurse
Bethesda, MD 20892 | WOCN
Wound, Ostomy and Continence RN - Bethesda, MD
Want to spend your winters skiing in your free time? We have opportunities in Colorado, Utah, Montana and Idaho. Prefer sunny days and an exciting nightlife? We have positions in Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Diego and Dallas. Maybe you are looking for an artistic small town with quaint shops, local watering holes and lots of charm. Let us place you in Scottsdale, Albuquerque or Sedona. If you are seeking an opportunity to give back to the community while exploring what America has to offer, we have the job for you! If you can dream it, we can find it!
RN is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process. Assists with the implementation of plan of care. Provides acute and rehabilitative care for people with select disorders of the GI, GU, and integumentary systems. RN will provide direct care to persons with abdominal stomas, drains, wounds and incontinence.
- Current license issued within the United States
- AHA BLS
- WOCN Certification
Full time – Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM with some weekend rotation as needed
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipends for our providers on the road
- Referral BONUSES
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V